Senior Product Managers - gaming
Social media & mobile gaming, salary to c. £60,000
Two high-profile, new vacancies have arisen within this innovative, gaming firm, whose central-London offices are growing apace as their games titles win more and more customers.
They now need Product Managers to take ownership for the success of specific games titles by:
Generate ideas & concepts , eg new features, for a social or mobile game
- Managing artists and engineers in delivery of concepts
- Influencing the customer analytics, and solution development to ensure alignment to product and company strategy
- Creating wireframe screens & performing A/B tests for new content
This work would suit a creative, conceptual thinker and team-builder, who allies commercial thinking to a sound understanding of technical solutions development and analytics.
You will need:
- Passion for gaming and delivering user-focused and monetizable products
- Significant product management experience in B2C field
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management or a similar field
- Experience in agme design or product management in a similar, internet-based field
- A knack for getting things done in a complex environment, where you have shown a sound grasp of analytics, marketing, technology and people.
This is the leading firm in its field, with a dominant presence in the UK backed up by a market-leading presence in the USA. Run as sibling firms, there is a collaborative and collegiate culture, in which all employees are hired in the expectation that they could one day become a director.
The remuneration is fantastic, with a wide-range of perks underpinned by a generous rewards culture.
Theirs is a high-growth, high-achieving culture, in which smart people get well rewarded financially and in terms of opportunities for career growth.
And it’s fun.