Senior Cost Manager
PERMANENT SENIOR COSTS MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES – £50,000-£65,000 DOE
• Are you qualified with RICS or MCIOB?
• Do you have back ground in Construction or Property Consultancy or similar?
• Are you able to build strong client relationships?
Our prestige client based in Milton Keynes is looking for a hard working Cost Manager undertaking Cost Management and Contract Administration Services working with their blue chip clients.
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:-
• Undertaking the delivery of Full Pre and Post Contract Cost Management duties for Design & Build Projects in the Industrial, Commercial and Education Sectors.
• Pre contract estimating, procurement of design & build tenders, post contract financial control and contract administration.
• Supporting Graduate Cost Manager and Project Cost Manager in their development and progress through the RICS APC qualification.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Relevant experience in both pre and post contract cost management duties.
• Experience of Design & Build (Develop & Construct) is also necessary, including undertaking the Contract Administration role of a design & build contract.
• Drive and enthusiasm with an understanding of the key drivers in managing and delivering the commercial aspects for successful projects.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Apply with your cv immediately or ring Diane Hoare on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.