Capital Outsourcing Group Ltd are specialists in the supply of secretarial, office and industrial staff in permanent, temporary and contract positions. We are recruiting to work with McBride in Bradford and seeking committed and reliable individuals who are looking to join our team.
We currently have a vacancy for a part time Artwork Coordinator working 2 days per week (16 hours), reporting into our Packaging & Artwork Manager. The candidate would be able to chose which 2 days would suit them between Mon-Thurs, although our preference would be that they work the same two days each week and across 2 consecutive days.
The pay level is £8842 per annum (£21278 FTE pro rated).
The role involves;
- Check each version of artwork on receipt and at each successive stage until approved in line with deadlines, ensuring accuracy of content by comparison with the technical brief provided.
- Liaise with the PCA Product Launch Officer to ensure all CPA timings are met and communicate any concerns.
- Raise purchase orders, ensuring that costs are compared with the agreed customer and supplier price matrices.
- Issue technical specifications for all printed componentry.
- Maintain the agreed artwork management tools so that all projects are easily identifiable.
- Manage all CE SAP functions to ensure all packaging details are inputted
- Attend pre-artwork meetings when required and provide input on design features and appropriate print processes.
- Provide support to Packaging & Artwork Manager in required Packaging tasks.
- Approve colour standards on all primary packaging and ensure it reaches manufacturing in good time for production of finished goods.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND WORK SKILLS NEEDED:
- Intermediate knowledge of Artwork Management Processing, e.g. ESKO is an advantage.
- Excellent eye for attention to detail and good proof-reading skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of modern print processes, machinery and manufacturing techniques.
- Understanding of supplier print capabilities.
- Competent MS Office user.
- Experience in similar artwork role is preferred.
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe is preferred.
- Basic understanding of SAP is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of customers own artwork systems is an advantage.
- G.C.S.E. English & Maths or equivalent.