Business Development Manager - South West Region Field Sales
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000k DOE
Location: South West Region
Hours: Monday - Friday (Full time)
Our exciting channel focused distribution client are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their busy team to recruit, develop and retain reseller customers within the South West area in order to grow sales of the company's products and services.
* Provide effective and proactive support to all areas of a reseller customer's business
* Continually seeking opportunities to expand sales, both within existing reseller accounts as well as developing new reseller business
* Generate appointments with reseller principals/decision makers
* Present the business and portfolio proposition and obtain commitment
* Negotiate pricing and commercial terms within set parameters
* Deliver sales and product training to sales and pre-sales staff along with providing sales and demonstration support for new resellers
* Write and work to a business plan in order to ensure continual growth and success
* Agree business development plans with key accounts and ensure on-going sales and marketing activity is in place and effective
* Introduce new products and services as appropriate and drive sales activity to generate results
* Proven effective sales and closing skills with achieved revenue
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
* Strong product knowledge of IP-PBX, IT and telecommunications products and ser-vices
* Sound understanding of marketing principals in order to support resellers running effective campaigns
* Maintain a clean driving license and be able to travel and work throughout the UK
* Be able to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision with experience in telecommunications and account management then this could be an amazing next step for you! For more information contact Kelly or Charlotte on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.