GBP23,000 - GBP25,000
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a very busy and successful Mechanical Engineering business.
role will be extremely varied and will encompass every stage of the completion of works process to include.
· Initial site visit to gain an understanding of the works required, materials needed and how works will be completed.
· Contacting suppliers and subcontractors to obtain relevant quotes to ensure the works are quoted for accurately
· Providing the quotation for clients.
· Once works are authorised and a PO received, ensuring all materials and labour required are organised and ready for works to progress. Compiling RAMS, COSHH (if required) and competencies to send over to clients
· Once works are completed ensuring the client is happy and any reporting documentation is sent to the client.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for a varied role where there is plenty of room for personal development.
Candidates applying for this position must be happy to work both onsite and in the office. You must be able to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekends when the business requires.
A positive can do attitude is necessary along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will be educated to HNC/HND or equivalent level in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or have previous work experience within this sector in a commercial capacity.