Trainee Headhunter Role, International Locations, £55K OTE
Location: London/New York/Hong Kong
Salary: Up to £23,000 Basic (Depending on experience) £2K signing bonus, £30,000 - £55,000 1st Year OTE.
My client, a fast-paced and aggressively expanding recruitment consultancy that has consistently made both the 'Virgin Fast Track 100' and the 'Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For' lists for the last 5 years straight are looking to add bright, personable consultants to their successful team.
Following on from a successful growth period including international expansion into the Far East and The Americas my client is now looking to bring in money-hungry consultants to train up to be fully-fledged recruiters, who with the investment of the training and resources my client has to offer can grow to become able to work within international markets and expand into emerging markets. Ideally, the aim is to then allow these consultants to train their own team beneath them to run a successful market within a branch of my client's brand.
The training programme is devised to ensure all Trainee head-hunters joining the programme can learn all aspects of the 360 recruitment role consisting of:
* Business Development aspects such as client sourcing.
* Candidate sourcing methods and building relationships with candidates.
* Market research tools so consultants can integrate fully with their markets.
* Account management training.
* Negotiation development techniques and sales training.
Top performers across the business are also eligible for the monthly lunch club at top restaurants, car targets and exclusive bonuses. Quarterly holiday targets to locations such as New York, Ibiza, South of France and Val Thorens. They also offer free gym memberships, company phones and laptops to all consultants.
Previous successful consultants have demonstrated the following criteria:
- Come from a top 50 university with a 2:2 or above.
- Money motivation and the drive to further their career.
- Natural communication skills both on the phone and in person.
- Come from a sales background or have the ability and interest in moving into a fast paced recruitment and sales role.
- Confidence to be the face of the business when dealing with high net worth clients to build lasting relationships.
-A competitive streak from a sporting background or team based competitive environment.