Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This position is at our Head Office in East Finchley (Northern line) Hampstead N2 London.
Excellent working conditions.
Hours: 09:30 - 18:00 / 09:00 am - 17:30 pm
Ariella designs, manufactures, wholesales and retails exclusive and original ladies’ fashion, cocktail dresses and eveningwear.
Celebrating its 50th Anniversary last year, it has been at the forefront of British Fashion since it was founded in 1966 and is acclaimed as one of Europe’s leading fashion houses.
We are now looking for a 1st appointment Junior Merchandiser, to join us to focus on developing our core merchandising function, including E-Commerce.
As a Junior Merchandiser you will be responsible for stock within specific channels of the business, including the Web, the role will be analytical and commercial - you will be a self motivated individual with a dynamic and hands on approach to merchandising and the business in general.
You must be confident in proposing business critical decisions which will benefit both the customer and the profitability of the company; therefore it is necessary to possess demonstrable business acumen.
Also this individual will possess the ability to learn our in house tools and processes quickly. You must be capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to deal with rapidly changing priorities.
Ideally you must have outstanding Excel skills and at least 2 years experience at Assistant Merchandiser level and have experience in E-Commerce
Key Roles and Responsibilities for the Junior Merchandiser:
- Compile weekly trade reports for analysis and present findings to senior staff.
- The Junior Merchandiser will forecast stock and sales on the WSSI.
Conduct seasonal post-mortems and make recommendations for future seasons.
- Analyse sales in order to suggest markdowns and promotions.
- Branch merchandise stores and create tailored allocation plans.
- Replenish Retail stores on a weekly basis, as well as allocating newness.
- Liaise with the Web team and other online Concessions to increase multi-channel sales.
- Implement day to day trading activity and management of website content.ex
- Liaise with Production to ensure that all stock arrives in the business in a timely manner to support product/catalogue launch dates.