Regional Manager - International high street retailer!
Regional Manager - London/South East
International High Street Accessory Retailer!
£65,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are looking to recruit and experienced Regional Manager for a well known accessory and jewellery brand. This retailer have a great presence across the high street and lead the way in trends, seasonal products and high energy.
As Regional Manager you will lead a team of Area Managers to deliver sales targets and own commerciality.
You will be accountable for:
* Driving through the retail strategy for the south.
* Creating a positive and engaging working environment for store teams.
* Setting clear expectations in service, standards, operations and visuals.
* Managing p&l, budgets, sales forecasting, kpi's and costs.
* Supporting your team with training, coaching and succession planning
* Liaising and networking with head office teams to include buying and merchandising, directors and human resources.
* Driving compliance to policy and procedures.
* Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes.
* Acting as a brand ambassador in fluid communication and managing upwards.
* Assisting with new openings, ad hoc projects and regional support.
We are looking for an individual who has proven capabilities in a Regional Manager, District Manager, Regional Controller or Head of Retail with a flexible management style. Experience in all of the above is essential with direct reports of area managers in addition to fast paced high street exposure with accessories, jewellery, fashion, beauty or footwear.
The starting salary is from £65,000 dependent on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include a company car, pension, healthcare and a generous product allowance.
Zachary Daniels specialise in the recruitment of retail vacancies.