Content Curation Manager - 8 Month Contract
This international content marketing agency is building a large team to create and curate content from existing client teams around the world. You will work across the project to curate, evaluate, and organise content from a variety of sources.
Part of the content team, reporting to the Managing Editor, you will be responsible in developing new content curation strategies, covering original client content plus the curation of 3rd-party owned content
- Sourcing external videos and contacting the owner to agree usage rights
- You will select, work with professionals and review content to be used by numerous markets throughout the project
- Gathering, review and selection of social content from various local client teams
- Work with professionals and online editors to create appropriate descriptions and categorisation of content
- Management and selection of competition entries
- Work closely with the client to organise, upload, and maintain content within their asset bank.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience with digital content management
- Business development in a digital content, media agency environment
- Demonstrable experience of proactively contacting content owners to agree usage rights
- Experience of social content publishing preferred.
- Self-motivating, energetic, a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills, able to works independently and the ability to thrive in a fun collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams