Payroll Analyst Urgent Interviewing soon!
IES Payroll Analyst Aberdeen 18k to 25k
Our client is seeking an experienced IES Payroll Analyst to join their growing team. In this role, you will play a key part in the building and maintaining of client relationships whilst being actively involved in the day to day planning and processing of payrolls. If you are a motivated self-starter with good communication skills, then this is a fantastic career opportunity for you.
Main tasks include:
- Build good working relationships and look for ways to improve service to clients
- Be actively involved in the timing and managing of your clients’ payrolls and ensure those client process manuals are kept up to date
- Ensure client and employee queries are monitored and actioned within agreed timescales and escalate when appropriate
- Assist with the coaching and training of the team along with keeping own knowledge of legislation and systems up to date
- Take an active role in the implementing of new clients adhering to controls set out
- Assist in the preparation of fees and demonstrate an understanding of fee recoverability
- Be responsible for planning, prioritising and ensuring completion of work within the set timescales whilst support fellow colleagues to ensure team deadlines are met
- Maintain technical knowledge of statutory payroll requirements for UK Tax, NI, SSP, SMP, SPP, of Foreign tax processes and NOTC, pension set up and administration
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role (Practice)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Highly numerate with keen attention to detail
- Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Can you commute easily to Aberdeen?