Excellent opportunity to work for a prestigious Broking company in the city
This a fantastic chance to be involved in the team that develop and maintain various applications using development tools Visual Studio, SSMS, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SQL and WPF
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs development, testing, and implementation of application code.
- Participates in the entire lifecycle of software development including requirements definition, architecture and development specifications, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Works as member of a development team to implement programming methodologies, standards, and procedures, and will be responsible for gathering requirements from end users in multiple business units.
- Delivers quality code within scope and on time.
Ideal candidate will have the following experience: -
- Asp.Net, C#, SQL, WPF
- Strong experience on interface development and integrating multiple applications.
- Basic knowledge on Restful API integration.
- Knowledge of tools such Microsoft excel, macros, formula and tables.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills