Our reputable client based in Reigate seeks a Finance Manager to join their not for profit business. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance you’ll be looking after the transactional side of the business, ensuring the financial reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner. A background in not for profit sector would be an advantage.
Duties will include:
• Responsible for the Accounts payable/receivable function
• Cash Management
- Performance management
- Assist with the Annual Internal and External Audit
- Ad Hoc duties and Projects when required
You must have
• Proactive and Driven attitude
• Extensive Accounts Payable/receivable experience
- Not for profit industry background beneficial
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)