Job Title: Quality Manager
Have you got experience in Compliance and Assurance? Do you have in-depth knowledge of EASA Part ORA.ATO and ORA.FSTD? Then this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest flight training networks in the world.
The position shall carry out functional duties within the Quality and Compliance Department including auditing and all other supporting activities to ensure Quality, Regulatory and Airworthiness compliance with all applicable statutory, regulatory & customer requirements.
- Perform the day-to-day QA/CM functions within the EASA Part ORA Approved Training Organisation (ATO).
- 2Represent the QA/CM Department in the Management System Review Meetings and facilitate the development and review of procedures and policies.
- Ensure that all employees are adequately equipped with QA/CM Training as appropriate.
- Ensure satisfactory levels of document & record control within the Approved Training Organisation.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous Compliance/Quality Assurance experience gained in an aviation training organisation, ideally as a Lead Auditor.
- Excellent demonstrable knowledge of all EASA regulations appropriate to Business Sector.
- Experience of working directly with regulators, Certification Bodies and other Standards organisations.
- Experience in Compliance and Assurance related work and processes.
- In depth knowledge of EASA Part ORA.ATO and ORA.FSTD.
- Has a good negotiation skill.
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Manager role you desire.