Amazing Nursery Manager Position Available in Ealing
Are you truly passionate about childcare?
If you are, please read further..
We are looking for a qualified Nursery Manager for a permanent, full time position in a private day nursery setting in Ealing.
This is an award winning nursery who focus on progressing staff members and a have real passion for looking after and developing children.
We would like, ideally a minimum of 3 years experience, with the following attributes & skills:
- A relevant childcare qualification—NNEB, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
- Passion and enthusiasm for children and childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of EYFS,
- Knowledge of child development and age appropriate activities
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Salary is extremely dependant upon experience, knowledge and performance. However ranges between £30k and £35k.
The nursery is looking to interview immediately, once we have done our safeguarding checks.
So... if you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV IMMEDIATELY in reply to this job advert and I will call to discuss the opportunity!