Business Operations Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual within a fast-growing start-up.
Pearmine Health develop and manufacture innovative healthcare and consumer products.
We’re looking for someone that can thrive in an environment that is fast paced. They need to be independently driven and a team player.
The person joining this role will find their contribution makes a difference and have the opportunity to grow quickly - with the company.
- Maintain inventory software and database
- Plan and forecasting inventory requirements
- Place Purchase Orders
- Control costs in line with targets
- Close management of suppliers to ensure an effective and efficient service is provided in line with budgeted cost.
- Manage the efficient day to day processing and delivery of freight
- Inputting sales orders and raising sales invoices
- Managing relationships with customers
- Work closely with the sales teams to bring in and operate new business
- Ensure that the company service levels are achieved at all times. Act quickly and positively to address and resolve customer problems.
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 3+years of program/operations coordination, or other relevant experience required.
- Great initiative - must be a "go-getter" who effectively manages multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistently applies critical thinking to identify, analyse and resolve problems.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- MS Office skills required.
- Experience with data systems preferred.
- Experience and comfort with quality control and continuous improvement concepts.