Practice Accounting Semi-Senior
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing office and experience the benefits of a large organisation that can offer and deliver relevant training, CPD and long term career prospects - whilst working within a local office. The position is permanent and could suit full time or part time working.
- Responsibility for the monthly payroll processing for around 100 clients, some with auto enrolment responsibilities
- Some bookkeeping work
- Preparation of accounts for companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of tax returns - both corporate and personal
- Dealing directly with clients to resolve queries
- Dealing with HMRC on client matters
Used to working using your own initiative you will have at least 3 - 5 years experience gained in a medium sized practice
Used to working using a range of accounting software.
IT literate and comfortable using Microsoft Office products.
QuickBooks Online experience a bonus.
CCH and of using CCH Central will be an added advantage - although training will be given where necessary.