Senior Product Manager - Software - £50-70k
Senior IT Product Manager / Product Owner
Circa £50,000 - £70,000 based on experience
Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch area
An experienced Senior Product Manager is required to work with a successful business in defining the delivery of the Software / Technology Product solutions. Excellent core Product Managment and senior client managment skills are essential.
- The Product Manager will report to the directors and lead Product development across the business
- Working closely with external clients (director level) in defining the product strategy, requirements and roadmap
- Working with various functions across the business to understand their objectives and agree priorities
- Conduct customer research to determine requirements and research new technologies
- Work with internal technology/development teams to develop product propositions to enhance user experience and grow revenue
- Create requirements, user stories, user acceptance and wireframes for new product developments
- Experience in a 'Product Management' role in a large corporate environment or software house is essential.
- Strong Business Analysis skills, experience creating technical strategies and roadmaps
- A technical background with a good understanding of Web based technology, able to bridge the gap between the business and technical teams
- Extensive client management / client facing experience, ideally with board level stakeholders.
- Experience of working across all levels of a business and reporting into senior management (Director level)
- Experience of writing and reviewing usability, use cases, customer journeys and wireframes
- Ability to set, track and manage high profile project budgets
- Strong commercial experience with CRM or Web Portal products an advantage
- Force.com experience
Please contact me via LinkedIn or apply directly to this advert to discuss the full details.