Job Title: SEO Executive
Are you a driven, hungry individual looking to join an awesome and already growing team? You must have a minimum of 2 years SEO experience with an understanding of technical SEO & organic search.
To work alongside the head of SEO and search team in the fulfilment of day to day client campaign activity, ensuring client work is to the highest standard and client retention rates remain high. To utilise your SEO expertise to recommend ways to improve existing client campaigns.
- Conducting technical SEO audits on ecommerce sites, B2B, lead generation sites and international domains.
- Implementing onsite SEO fixes utilising 301 redirects, canonical tags, meta data, robots.txt and meta robots tags.
- Data mining Google Analytics and Google Search Console for actionable SEO findings.
- Conducting in-depth keyword research strategies.
- Brain storming high impact content marketing strategies that drive high quality organic traffic.
- Reverse engineering successful competitor SEO strategies.
- Utilising Screaming Frog and other SEO tools to uncover SEO issues and quick wins.
- Supporting the Head of Department with forecasting, writing proposals, developing SEO strategies and reviewing department work.
- 2+ years of SEO experience (preferably agency side).
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO and organic search.
- Ability to conduct in-depth technical SEO audits.
- Strong understanding of how to analyse backlink profiles and the ability to take appropriate action via link removal and/or disavowing.
- Ability to conduct competitor SEO analysis to determine successful competitor strategies.
- Well versed in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager.
- Able to work alongside developers.
- Good understanding of link building best practices.
- Able to assist on onsite and offsite SEO fixes.
ACS are recruiting for a SEO Executive. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a SEO Executive please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a SEO Executive. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a SEO Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the SEO Executive role you desire.