Business Development Manger - Spirits, Central Scotland
Have you ever admired a business that in a few short years has gone from start-up to huge success? Have you ever thought - wow, I wish I’d had a chance to join that company at the start, and be a key part of their success?
Now is your chance!
We are working with a young and rapidly growing producer of locally distilled Scottish spirits - initially focussing on the Gin market. They are looking to appoint their first Business Development Manager, someone who will be a linchpin in the next stage of the growth of the business.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to get in at the ground floor;
- The chance to really spread your wings and make an impact;
- Be free of corporate bureaucracy, micro-management and endless internal meetings;
- An opportunity to flex your creative flair, uninhibited by a culture of "that’s how we’ve always done it";
- A very competitive basic salary and generous commission scheme;
- Work with great people sharing a common goal and a spirit of teamwork and co-operation.
What we expect from you:
- You’ll need to be a seasoned Business Development professional with a proven track record in the spirits (or associated) sector;
- You’ll have an extensive network of contacts that you can leverage to gain early traction;
- Be highly driven, target-oriented and possess a high degree of self-discipline;
- Be a people-person, creating a positive impression with every engagement;
- Be creative in identifying ways to promote the brand and grow market share.
If you’d like to find out more please drop us a line and we can arrange to have an informal but confidential chat to establish if there might be a good fit.