Are you a Cognos specialist looking for a new role ?
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence consultancies in the UK ?
If so I have an excellent role for you. Based out of their office on the outskirts of Edinburgh and working on their client sites 1 -2 days a week you will be part of company with great people and a fantastic culture.
You will be part of a team devoted to helping clients overcome their information management challenges.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, implementing and supporting Cognos solutions
- Full project lifecycle, from requirement gathering to design, build, test, deploy and documentation
- Support and diagnosis on existing database installations
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships
Required skills will include:
- Experience with Cognos 8/10/11 suite
- Report Studio, Framework Manager, Analysis Studio, Metric Manager
- Query Studio, Workspace Advanced, Data Manager / Decision Stream
- Database Skills: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2.
It would be highly advantageous to have some ETL / Data Warehouse experience.
You will have a full UK drivers licence.
This is a brilliant opportunity so please get in touch
Search Consultancy is acting as an Employment agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.