I have an exciting new opportunity to join a well-established Education Recruitment Company in the heart of London.
It is for a position within a well-established education agency and is a fantastic opportunity for a consultant who is experienced with recruiting within the Education Sector and looking to take that next step within their career.
My client was established in 2002 and is dedicated to providing daily supply, short and long term and permanent staff to schools across the UK. They have offices across the UK and one in Australia, employing 75 staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Development - strategically grow your desk within Primary, Secondary and SEN schools in both the supply and contract.
- Write and place advertisements to attract both qualified and unqualified candidates.
- Meet set KPI’s
- You will be expected to visit new and existing clients to ensure you are able to meet with needs
- Negotiate fees and rates in line with the companies set policy
Write and place advertisements
- Meet and pre-screen potential candidates before each interview
- Support the compliance team to ensure that all candidates have the ability to work within Education
The client is looking for someone who is the following:
- Solid and experienced with recruiting for Teachers across the Sector
- Motivated, ambitious and tenacious
- Ideally 2 years’ experience and proven billing ability at the same company
- Team player and ability to hit the ground running
In return, there is a very lucrative commission structure, with a very generous holiday allowance and a salary range between £22k-£45k.
If you are interested or would like to hear more, please apply to this advert with your most updated CV and I will call you to discuss further.
My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible so will be interviewing in the next two week, do not miss out on a fantastic opportunity.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE