The company have been established for eight years and are now a well-known name within their core industry. The company only recruits passionate developers who are interested in learning new skills, developing ground-breaking software applications and the opportunity to progress their career
within a thriving company.
The work environment is relaxed with massive desks, comfortable chairs, huge high resolution monitors and sofas for relaxing. They have a constant supply of tea/coffee as well as weekly fruit baskets & bread to help start the day off well.
Enrolment into their health insurance scheme and a generous pension package is also offered.
There are superb transport links - trains to London take 25 mins from almost outside the door and the M4, M40 & M25 are all within very close vicinity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on the user interfaces for several concurrent frontend projects
- Work very closely with the design studio and core back-end team for functionality
- Have a real passion for attractive UI and a major emphasis on UX / customer experience
- Be able to understand client requirements and act upon them
- Help to continue the growth of a thriving technology company
- Reviewing the feasibility of UX/UI designs
- Photoshop and/or Sketch knowledge essential
- Knowledge & experience of responsive layouts essential
- Strong knowledge of cross browser compatibility
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills coupled with creativity and a passion for new technology
- History of using another programming language such as C#, PHP, Java, C, etc.
- Angular JS or React
- Any other programming experience would be highly beneficial
- Excellent understanding of UX / Customer journeys / Customer experience
- JQuery/other JS libraries
- Visual Studio