Aftersales Manager Bristol £65,000 OTE
Aftersales Manager OTE £60,000 Plus Bristol
We are looking for an experienced and highly professional Aftersales Manager to join a highly credible automotive retailer at one of their very busy and well respected franchised dealership, managing all aspects of the Service and Parts Departments.
- As the Aftersales Manager your main responsibilities will be to organise all service and parts activities to ensure the departments' efficient and profitable operation.
- You will also be responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value added products and services, as well as managing the workshop, parts and reception team totalling a team of 18
- All resources and assets will be utilised at a level commensurate with profit targets to ensure excellent customer care and retention.
- To be considered for this role, you must be in a similar Aftersales Manager role in a main franchised dealership and have experience managing a large team - circa 18 Vehicle Technicians, 5 Service Advisors plus all the normal support functions including parts.
- Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential.
- You will be effective in man-managing, supporting and motivating colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and the dealership's reputation.
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
- £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
- £60,000 - £65,000 OTE
- Company Car
- Life Insurance
- Discount car purchase scheme
- Plus lost of other superb benefits
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.