Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist
Global Online Travel Company
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits (package circa £80,000)
A globally renowned online travel company are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join a rapidly expanding team, focusing on customer experience across all channels of the business through the use of customer data. This is a senior role, so the right candidate must have strong modeling skills in R/SAS, a background in customer analytics and strong stakeholder management experience.
The role in more detail - Senior Data Scientist:
- Working as part of an advanced team of Modeling Analysts on a variety of customer experience projects, you will be responsible for creating more targeted and efficient customer contact strategies at a global level
- You will be optimising current campaign and customer journey data, making recommendations across various verticals of the business, including Pricing, Marketing, Finance, Contact Centre etc.
- Focusing on customer lifetime value and revenue optimisation projects, you will be responsible for building advanced models from scratch using R or SAS to segment and profile customers as well as design, improve and maintain customer contact strategies and predict the ROI for the company
- You will be responsible for providing strategic recommendations to varied stakeholders for more targeted marketing campaigns and optimisation, setting the vision for future customer-centric strategies that will increase acquisition and loyalty.
Your skills and experience:
- Strong technical skills in SAS or R, preferably with exposure to SQL/Hadoop/Tableau
- Proven experience working in a customer focused environment with the ability to build CHAID, segmentation and regression models from scratch
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, delivering recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Data driven with commercial aptitude and an interest in the travel industry is essential
Benefits - Senior Data Scientist:
You can expect to earn up to £65,000 + highly competitive benefits including a travel allowance, personal perks, a bonus plus pension and health care (package circa £80,000)
How to apply:
Click on the 'Apply' button to submit your CV to Sam Jones
SQL| Hadoop| R| SAS| Travel| Insight| Customer| Stakeholder Management| Strategy| ROI| Campaigns| Direct Marketing| Online| Python| Modeling| Lead| Tableau| Regression| CHAID| Segmentation|