Stormfront is the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller with 23 retail stores across the UK. A distinguished accreditation from Apple which means they recognise us as offering a fantastic customer-focused environment in which people can get hands on with the full range of Apple products.
Helping our customers discover which Mac, iPhone, Watch or iPad is right for them is our passion. We show the coolest items every day to thousands of people. We teach our customers new skills to help them gain the most from their new device. And if things go wrong, well we try to fix them too.
Our team are true believers in offering a fantastic service, backed up by a depth of knowledge and understanding of Apple products that can enrich people's lives.
We are now searching for a Floor Manager to support the Store Manager in ensuring the store exceeds sales targets whilst delivering a high level of customer care at all times.
- You will possess a deep-rooted passion for technology, particularly Apple products, and a genuine enthusiasm to learn about new products and features.
- Ambition to progress through to a Stormfront Store Leader and beyond.
- An advocate of Stormfront Retail and Apple.
- A natural leader with an ability to coach and inspire.
- Engaging and just as comfortable with presenting to a small group of people as with an individual.
- Passionate about providing exemplary customer service at all times.
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Patient and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Confident with strong customer service and communication skills.
- Organised, with excellent time management and the ability to be flexible with hours.
Major tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be the champion for your Store Team Members, providing inspiration and direction at all times.
- Support in the delivery of exemplary customer service and connect the right member of the team with the needs of the customer whilst ensuring a smooth flow on the shop floor.
- Responsible for the store keys, and ensuring that the store is secure during the day, closing and that there is an understanding of the out of hours store alarm procedure.
- Responsible for accurate and flawless merchandising within the store at all times and understanding how our stores pass Apple store audits.
- Set your team members KPI's depending on the business requirements and ensure that they are delivered every time if not exceeded.
- Conduct regular monthly reviews with every store team member, using your coaching skills for any areas of development.
- Responsible for probation reviews, and decisions to extend or fail team members.
- Understand V12 Finance sale verification and how to coach the process to others.
- Train, mentor and coach the other Store Team Members on processes and best practice.
- Understand and adhere to Stormfront’s policies and procedures and lead by example.
- Demonstrable knowledge of 'Consumer Rights Act 2015’ and ability to manage customer escalations accordingly.
- Understand and execute first level of employee investigations regarding Employee Relations matters (ER).
- Conduct compliant investigations, exit interviews, return to works and other employee paperwork with support from HR.
- Able to run 'end of day’ tasks.
- Perform stock counts, investigate discrepancies and report accordingly.
- Join the Area Managers conference calls, then deliver motivational briefings to the team accordingly.
- Understand and process VAT claims, Accidental Damage, our Returns policy, and create invoices.
- Ensure your shop floor is 'Ready to Trade’ e.g. front of house areas, benches, pods, furniture are correct.
- Ensure that all customer complaints and returns are dealt with by the appropriate store member.
- Actively develop the skills and techniques of the STMs through regular training and coaching to include the expert delivery of 'PersonalTrainer' lessons.
Ready to apply?
We have a diverse range of employees and are committed to an active Equal Opportunities policy which starts with our recruitment and selection process.
Please provide a clear and updated CV with a cover letter outlining as to why you are our next Senior Store Team Member.
Stormfront offer a competitive salary, benefits and genuine opportunities for promotion.