Your new job as Practice Accountant
As Practice Accountant, You will reporting to the Accounts Manager. Managing your own portfolio of client’s. You will be responsible for developing relationships and providing first hand advice on a wide range of accounting and tax enquires.
Your main duties will be but not limited to:
- Accounts Preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Completion of monthly management accounts
- Completion of cash flow and budget reports
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Preparation of personal tax returns and computations
- Liaising with clients and resolving queries
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of your clients
Our client’s practice pride themselves in providing expert advice and guidance to their local community on a wide range of accounting and tax matters. Their workforce enjoys the relaxed and team spirited working environment. They work hard to consistently over achieve their own, client’s and the business objectives.
What you need to be successful in your role of Practice Accountant
- QBE or AAT
- Previous experience of working in practice is essential
- Team player
- Good sense of humour
- Good communication skills
What package you can expect to receive
- Salary up to £28000 per annum plus monthly bonus
What you need to do to apply for job for Practice Accountant
If you would like to apply to this role, click 'Apply now'