Barista - free lunch!
Brilliant barista? Can you make a Flat White with finesse? Want a permanent job? Then this is perfect for you!
- An experienced barista, used to working on a manual machine?
- A driver with your own car?
- Enthusiastic and passionate about delivering fantastic service?
- Someone with personal pride in their work and appearance?
- Looking to work for a company who nurtures talent and promotes from within?
As an experienced barista, you'll work for a leading caterer where people are at the heart of everything you do - they'll reward you with opportunities for training and growth, aiming to engage both your heart and mind!
Their family stretches from award winning cafés and restaurants to corporate businesses across the UK, and they're the industry leader in London's most prestigious museums, so your barista career growth opportunities with them are endless! Your job as a barista will be to make each customer's visit the highlight of their day.
The coffee's great and the food is delicious - wood-fired pizza ovens serve up a variety of home-made pizzas, plus there are great British classics like beer battered fish and chips with minted peas and pork and herb sausages, wholegrain mustard mash and caramelised onion gravy. Fresh seasonal salads provide healthy options but there are naughty treats too like Eton Mess, bread and butter pudding, and banana splits.
However experienced you are, you'll get continuous training, encouragement and support, and they'll need a supervisor soon, so if you impress you'll climb the ladder reallyfast!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate between £8 - £9/hr(that's a motivating annual salary of between £16,640 and £18,720)
- Free lunch and 50% off at all restaurants and cafes in the group - KERCHING!
- No late nights - you'll start (earliest) at 08.00 and finish (latest) at 20.00. You'll be on shifts though so don't worry, you won't be doing 12 hour days (we wouldn't do that to you!)
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further training.
- Parking on site
APPLY NOW! Write 'I'm a brilliant barista!' in your cover email, so I know you read the whole advert!
You know the drill, barista - dig out your passport to prove you can live and work in the UK.
THIS IS AN EXPERIENCE NOT JUST A JOB!