Nursery Room Leader/Manager - Pre-School Room
Easter is here why not change your career....
An exciting opportunity to work for an Ofsted outstanding nursery
We are currently seeking a experienced Nursery Room Leader/Manager to lead an extremely friendly, hard working and dedicated team within a large busy Pre-School Room of an excellent Ofsted outstanding purpose built nursery in Wimbledon.
We are looking for someone who is confident, with a great imagination, and a passion for stimulating young minds, who is able to lead and motivate a strong team. Someone who has the ability to motivate their team, and help with their future training. This is a large Pre-school room so we are looking for someone with at least 1 years experience as a RoomLeader/Manager within a nursery setting.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ3/CACHE in Childcare and Education or equivalent childcare qualification
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess an excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a nursery that can offer further training and great promotional prospects for the right candidate where you can build the career you desire within childcare.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
If this sounds like your next career move for you then apply today!