Contracts Manager - Civils & Groundworks
Deanston Cooper's is currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work for an established, privately owned civil engineering and groundworks contractor based in South Ayrshire. Reporting to the Construction Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple general civils & residential / commercial groundworks projects in the Ayrshire and Glasgow areas.
Ensuring that these projects are brought in on time and in budget, duties include:
- Undertaking regular formal inspections of sites
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of project works
- Supervising assigned company personnel (Site Managers, Foremen and Site Engineers)
- Implementing project requirements to fully meet the client specification in accordance with relevant standards.
- Preparing progress reports and technical reports for clients and for internal use
- Ensuring client satisfaction during projects and at handover
- Dealing with contractual matters
- Supporting the preparation of bids when required
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice
Applications are welcome from candidates who have obtained a minimum qualification of HNC Civil Engineering and have Contracts Manager level experience working for another civils / groundworks contractor. You will be hardworking, motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an expanding contractor with a great reputation in the marketplace for delivering a quality product.
Salary up to £55 000 plus car / car allowance, pension and healthcare