Lead Insight Analyst - £75,000 bonus package
£75,000 + bonus + benefits
A globally renowned Customer Loyalty Consultancy is looking for a Lead Analyst with strong technical skills in R and SQL, with exposure to modelling to lead a team of Insight Analysts on diverse personalisation and loyalty projects. This is a unique opportunity with a fantastic company in central London, so the right candidate must have a strong customer-focused analytics background, mentoring or managing experience, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The role in more detail - Lead Analyst:
- As a Senior member of the team, you will be leading a small team of technically diverse Analysts on a variety of advanced personalisation projects for global clients.
- You will be responsible for all of the customer-focused CRM and modelling projects, bringing innovation and new techniques to the team, including diverse modelling methods such as random forests and decision trees.
- Lots of the data is digitally focused, so you will work across multiple channels and get the opportunity to work on advanced algorithmic development programmes
- You will provide insight to senior stakeholders internally across different teams on customer loyalty and where money is being spent.
Your skills and experience:
- Degree educated with a minimum 2:1 in Math, Stats or another numerical discipline
- Strong technical skills, preferable in SAS, R and SQL, with modelling experience desired
- Customer and CRM-focused background, ideally with Retail or Loyalty experience
- Data driven with a proven commercial acumen.
As a Lead Analyst, you can expect to earn up to £75,000 + bonus + competitive benefits.
How to apply - Lead Analyst?:
Click on the 'Apply' button to submit your CV to Sam Jones
Insight, Analyst, Customer, ROI, Campaigns, SAS, SQL, R, Random Forests, Decision Trees, Regression, Modeling, CRM, Online, Digital, Retail, Loyalty