RMN with CAMHS experience needed
LB Specialist Recruitment are currently working with a private hospital based in South Wast London who have an exciting opportunity to join their well reputable hospital.
My client is currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN for the CAMHS Ward.
My client specialises in the management and treatment of mental health problems including addictions and eating disorders, with a multidisciplinary team that delivers personalised treatment programmes and have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care within the private sector.
My client is looking for a competent RMN ideally with CAHMS experience to join a fantastic clinical team.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a career and wants to develop further training.
In return you will be given the following benefits:
- Salary £28,000- £35,000
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets /
- Access to development opportunities including; sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional
- Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- 50% Payment of your NMC fees
- Long service award
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
If you would like to find out more please apply for this role with your most up to date CV and we will arrange a time that is suitable for you to discuss your application.