£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
This is an opportunity to join a growing Data Science function based in London. Your sole purpose will be to conduct exploratory analysis in huge quantities of data and present your insights to key clients. There is a remarkable scope to this role and you will have first say in analysis you want to carry out and the tech you need to do it. You will work alongside some of the best analysts in the country in the company's "innovation hub" where you are free to bounce new ideas off like-minded individuals.
You will be:
- Designing hypothesis tests and performing rigorous statistical evaluation of the results to produce actionable insights
- Developing analytical models and algorithms for new products and solutions, applying analytical theory to real world problems
- Setting your own brief to aid your clients in new and innovative research
- Introducing new technologies and methodologies to the team
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A proven track record in data mining and predictive modelling
- Experience using R, Python and NoSQL and big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience presenting insights to senior stakeholders/clients
- An MSc/Ph.D. in machine learning, statistics, maths etc
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page or get in touch with Nick Mandella at Harnham for more details.
Python, R, Machine Learning, Hadoop, Java, SQL, Matlab, Mathematica, Modelling, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Development, Algorithm, Hive, PIG, MongoDB, numPy, sciPy, Pandas, Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, mySQL, noSQL, Insight, GIS, geospatial analytics.