AV Planning Manager
Superb opportunity for an AV Planning Manager with 4+ years AV Planning or Planning and buying experience who has a passion for AV to join this leading media agency. You will be responsible for the AV planning output for some of the agency's biggest clients and will play a key role in developing connected, multimedia responses to briefs with an intrinsic understanding of how to collectively build a campaign system. You will also be working closely with the comms planners and your digital counterparts to establish great ways of working in response to briefs. This role will also involve a lot of client contact.
3 best things about the job:
- You will have the ability to directly influence the media delivery of large, high profile accounts and as an AV expert, be at the heart of a multimedia implementational planning team.
- The team! The ability to use your experience to develop more junior AV talent as well as work closely with a wider team of knowledgeable, supportive and passionate media experts.
- The opportunity to help transition a key business win for this agency.
As well as exceptional AV planning ability, you will have an in-depth understanding of the role AV plays in a client's overall marketing communications. You will have the ability to manage and support a team of AV experts as well as running individual pieces of a client's business. To be successful in this role you will have the following:
A minimum of 4 years TV planning experience within a media agency
- Basic multi-media understanding
- Strategic AV skills
- Knowledge of industry media planning tools (all media e.g. TGI, NRS, BARB, RAJAR, ComScore)
- Ability to extract and filter relevant insights/ research to support planning decisions
- Ability to share knowledge and expertise and train more junior members of the team
- Genuine interest in industry research and new ways of working
They are proud of their track record of delivering brilliant, effective work for tour clients. They have also won more IPA Effectiveness Awards than any other media agency. This agency also understand that their employees are their greatest asset in making them the UK's leading agency and so they make sure their employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
To apply for this role please email me your CV or contact me via Linkedin - search for Gemma Willis