Wedding & Events Coordinator
Wedding & Event Coordinator
£22k + Bonus
My client, a prestigious hotel based in the beautiful Cotswolds are currently looking to take on a wedding and events planner. This hotel is well established for hosting romantic, waterside weddings throughout the year.
General duties of the role:
- Responding to enquiries from customers
- Conducting viewings of the hotel and grounds
- Holding meetings with potential customers
- Liaising with all relevant departments to ensure expectations are met
- Assist with all financial elements including taking of fees/deposits
- General diary management
- Deliver sales targets
To be a successful candidate you must have:
- A real enthusiasm for wedding and event planning
- Excellent organisational skills
- A calm and welcoming manner
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Some previous events management experience would be advantageous
This role offers a competitive salary with the added bonus of working for an award winning hotel group, you can expect to work weekends in this role but have the flexibility to plan your own rota around the needs of your clients.
To apply to this wedding and events coordinator role, or find out more information please call Bronwyn on or click apply now. Please note, due to the high level of responses we receive, if you haven't heard back form your application within 7 days you have not been shortlisted to this role.