Experienced Ruby Developer
We're looking for an experienced Ruby Developer to join our cleints team. The client is working on several projects, and you would be able to partecipate in full-stack development, in applications of different nature.
The client is primarily a Ruby shop, so most of the server-side development will be in Ruby on Rails. We require at least 2 years of experience working with Rails applications.
They use a pretty standard stack: - Ruby - Postgresql - Memcached - Puma - Nginx - Haml/Slim template engines. and we use Linux on our servers.
Examples of their projects:
- Big website on tourism sector (This is really an interesting project)
- B2B Applications for our customers
- Tourist Reservation Platform , to be used by multiple companies to manage reservations, online tickets, on site sales, partners, resellers, and API integration with various providers
- Mobile Audioguides to improve the old audioguide system, and extend the concept to the smartphones (HTML5 with native integration)
- Geolocated application for tourists
You will be able to partecipate in the various projects on both the client-side and server side. You will also help the development/maintenance of existing applications once you're up to speed with the domain knowledge.
Tasks will include:
- development of brand new features/products
- bugfixes / tickets
- creating prototypes to explore new solutions and products -
- writing and mantaining automated tests
Joining the company would be a good opportunity for someone who likes working on cool projects and technologies, and who is willing to experiment and learn.
Also we'd like to find someone who embraces the project and wants to grow with us, for a long term relationship.
We are always open to new tech and I have a particular interest in the Elixir language, which we may use in the future.