CRM Manager/ ECRM Manager
The company is looking for an Senior CRM Manager/ eCRM Manager to promote loyalty within their customer base and drive improvements to their early customer journey & the lifetime value of their current customer base. The company is a thriving Media/Publishing business with multiple consumer brands on their books which have been growing rapidly over the last couple of years. They have big plans to grow their CRM team over the next couple of months. They are passionate about media and journalism want dedicated people to join the business and live and breathe the brand.
This role's mission is to really drive a new CRM strategy from day one. It's managing a team of 2 and will be responsible for driving a new CRM strategy across the business as well as making sure it's achieved. They are going to build on their well-established brand name and become an indispensable resource for healthy active people.
Their culture is a dynamic and fun place to work, they are looking for driven, ambitious individuals to join their team and help us regrow the business.
This is a great place to work if you are looking to grow and develop into a commercially focused Marketer who is responsible for driving customer retention.
As a Senior CRM Manager/ eCRM Manager you will join the wider CRM team reporting directly into the Head of Digital and be responsible for:
Develop and manage the FT's subscriber engagement strategy to increase RFV (digital engagement score) and engagement with the print product, and ultimately increase lifetime value.
- Lead the CRM team to implement a calendar of tactical communications and habit-driving campaigns
- Develop and optimise the engagement programme, promoting tools, features and content.
- Leverage Technology to build relevant and consistent journeys across multiple channels for maximum impact
- Leverage data and customer segments to target relevant communications to individual readers
- Drive business change through use of data and analysis. Define key metrics and KPIs, leverage data to demonstrate the success of CRM activity.
- Optimise CRM communications through a thorough testing programme. Audit existing communications and customer journeys to identify opportunities to improve.
- Identify risk segments in order to implement proactive communications to reduce cancellations, working closely with the Retention team
- Ensure a high standard of content curation in campaigns through effective use of analytics and relationships with Editorial, to provide value to readers.
- Support other business areas with their communications to the registered user and subscriber base, particularly acquisition. Collaborate with other departments to bring business efficiencies and deliver to targets.
- Manage suppliers and agencies effectively, challenging them to deliver to a high standard and provide value.
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach to CRM, they will be a team player who has extensive experience in multi-channel marketing and must have the ability to take the lead on marketing campaigns & keep the customer at the heart of business endeavours.
The Senior CRM Manager / eCRM Manager role requires the following experience:
- Graduate level education or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience within /CRM Marketing
- Business acumen
- Team management experience is required (2 team members+)
- Strong analytical skills
- Stakeholder management - command respect and understand how a corporative business matrix works
- Advocate CRM best practice
- Team player
- A passion for CRM and data
- ESP experience
Title: Senior CRM Manager/ eCRM Manager
Salary: £40k - £50k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing