Corporate Finance Director
Leading independent Corporate Finance practice requires forward thinking Corporate Finance Director with interest in ownership to join its close-knit, high-achieving, award-winning North East team.
Working closely with a highly experienced principal who is delivering superb improvement and business growth, you will lead in all aspects of transactions, originating too, with key responsibilities including:
• Researching market conditions and developments
• Conducting investigations into the financial and commercial health of companies, giving consideration to particular transactions
• Carrying out financial modelling, then developing and presenting appropriate financial solutions
• Providing advice on capital structure
• Project managing transactions, negotiating terms and developing proposals to raise funds
• Providing instructions to other colleagues and professionals, such as lawyers
• Publishing financial announcements
• Restructuring debt
• Ensuring all the regulatory aspects of a transaction have been considered
• Undertaking company due diligence
You will need:
• A strong track record in Corporate Finance gained in accountancy practice, a corporate finance boutique, VC, bank, law firm or similar, leading transactions and people as a Manager, Senior Manager, Associate Director or Director
• Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA or equivalent - CISI, ACT, IMC and similar advantageous - with strong foundation academics
• Outstanding relationship building, communication and management skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Exceptional financial modelling and numerical skills
• A high standard of commercial and economic awareness
• Confident negotiator
• Exceptional levels of energy and commitment
• Probably relocating to the North East from Yorkshire & Humberside, Midlands, North West or London areas.
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.