Independant Equity Release Financial Adviser - Norwich, Norfolk, Kings Lynn
If you are looking for a more rewarding career, if you want to really succeed, and to belong to an ethical company with a genuine sense of trust and decency in everything it does for its customers, then get in touch with us here at Bower Retirement.
Bower has a national team of self-employed independent equity release financial advisers, and needs advisers all over the UK to service our enquiries. Please see our video on our Careers page to hear what our advisers say about working at Bower.
See our Video on our web site Bower Retirement - About - Careers
We’re more than a financial services company. We are a growing, multiple award-winning, independently owned UK-based organisation dedicated to helping people transform their lives in retirement.
We know that you can only reach your maximum potential when you’re happy in what you do. So we offer training and one-to-one support. We’re family people so we respect the need for a good work/life balance. And because we’re such a tight-knit group, we look after each other and, of course, our customers.
Bower advisers provide Retirement Lending advice to the over 55’s, including equity release to families all over the United Kingdom with the support of the Customer Contact Centre and Head Office staff. Bower is fast growing UK financial advice specialist and has many opportunities for career development.
Job Description: Equity Release Specialist - Norfolk or any surrounding UK areas
The successful candidate will join a national advisory team in which they will use our own generated qualified leads and their product knowledge to complete applications with clients who have made an enquiry to Bower.
The Benefits of Working with Bower Retirement Ltd:
- As many leads as you can manage, no self-generation required
- Home based role - you choose the distance you travel
- All qualified leads are specific to your area
- Excellent induction programme and training
- Fully qualified appointments into your diary
- You are covered by our compliance and regulatory authorisation
- Bower brochures and packs
- To service our charity partners
- Working with customers over the age of 55
- Our own excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Technical sales/product support
- Field support
- In house IT & marketing support
- Partnership Managers to help you develop your own leads if you so wish
- Working with an award winning high standards company with a culture that has customers at the centre of its business
- Equity Release and What Mortgage awards winner
- Local quarterly CPD meetings
- In house compliance and head office department support
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent support from team Bower
The role will include:
- Establishing contact with Bower enquiries and providing equity release advice in line with each customers individual’s objectives and circumstances
- Providing clients with comprehensive recommendation packs, including KFIs in line with the company’s best practice
- Proactive contact with clients
- Promoting our company as one of the UK’s national leading advisory companies in the field of equity release and Retirement Lending
Desired Skills and Experience:
- FPC or CeFA, DipFA, CeMAP Qualified
- CeRER/Certs CII (MP & ER) desirable but not essential
- Good compliant regulated financial services background
- Excellent customer service background
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Good values, honest and ethical
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a sales role within the field of regulated financial services
- Evidence of sustained sales success and compliant practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- "Ethics, Bower advisers are of the same moral standing, cheesy but it does feel more like a family than working for a 'manufacturing’ company that churns and burns. My only regret is that I didn’t join Bower years before. Best decision I’ve ever made". Ian Howarth (Equity Release Specialist)
- "We all work as a team and treat everyone as equal. Nothing is too much trouble for anyone. I go to work with a smile on my face too." Darren Whitney (Equity Release Specialist)
If you are ambitious and want to have a career with future prospects, this is the role for you.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW below
NB: No Agencies Please.