Qualified Support Workers&Seniors- Nottinghamshire -EBD Children' Home
Dove Resourcing is currently working alongside a dedicated childcare provider, seeking qualified Senior Residential Childcare Workers & Support Workers to join their EBD homes across the Nottinghamshire area.
The company I’m working with provide vocational learning and therapy services, they deliver comprehensive package of care and education to each child within the service. You would provide support to young people between the ages of 5-18 years old who would have emotional behavioural difficulties.
To be considered for this position you would need to have experience working within an EBD children’s home, the young people you would support would have significant behavioural issues.
You would also need to hold your QCF In Children Young People’s Workforce or equivalent. We are seeking individuals with a clear passion for supporting young people’s needs.
As a Residential Childcare Worker, you would:
• Contribute to the effective physical, social and emotional environment to provide a safe nurturing and stimulating environment.
• Help the young people to build their confidence and self esteem.
• Write reports on behaviour management and care plans.
• Knowledge of the importance of protecting vulnerable young people and understanding of the impact trauma can have on a child’s life.
• Flexible with working hours.
• Sound communication skills and be able to work within a team and provide outstanding care.
• You would need to be a role model for the young people inside the home.
The staff team works on a rolling rota which would include sleep ins/ weekends and evening work- you would need to be able to commit to the demands of working within a children’s residential home.
Applications are subject to satisfactory DBS and reference checks Due to the nature of the work it is essential that all applicants have a full UK driving license with access to their own vehicle.
The salary for Seniors £23,000-£26,000 per annum plus £32.94 per sleep in completed. The salary for Support Workers is £17,000- £20,000 plus £32 per sleep in completed, These vacancies are full time permanent job roles and are vacant immediately.
If you are seeking a Residential Childcare Worker role in Nottinghamshire within an EBD children’s home please do contact Millie Parker at Dove Resourcing
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children’s care organisations from support workers to registered managers - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation.