Assistant Accountant - Part Qualified
Our client are a well known national business based in the heart of Wimbledon.
Due to significant growth our client seeks a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant to join their growing business.
Working in an established team you will report directly to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for day to day accounts for the company whilst also being key support for the financial reports, job costing and cash flow. To qualify for this role you must be studying towards a formal accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the month end process
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Budgeting Forecasting
- Assist with statutory accounts preparation
- Ad hoc projects when required
- Variance Analysis
You must have
• A formal accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
In return our client will offer a very competitive benefits package along with full study support.