Merchandising Admin Assistant -
* Managing certain key IT systems to ensure up to date and accurate information is inputted, checked and maintained
* Creating strong initial relationships with internal and external people to maximise the effectiveness of the role
Analysing sales reports, stock reports- Trend Analysis
What are you responsible for doing
* Use of excel spreadsheets (ADVANCED LEVEL REQUIRED- V-LOOKUPS AND PIVOT TABLES ARE A MUST)
* Running reports and document creation including Monday morning reporting (early start)
* Support team in compiling and running central documentation
What business skills do you need?
* Initiate and build strong relationships within team, merchandisers and retail
* Numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
* Strong organisational & influencing skills
* Able to adapt to changing business environments
* Proactive approach, identifying opportunities to add value
* Continually ensure personal behaviours reflects the vision and values of the business
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.