With offices based in London and New York, the Company offers lifestyle management services to fewer than one hundred clients worldwide. Established in 2000, we aim to provide a personal service that offers extraordinary attention to detail for our members who require the highest standards.
The role of the Finance Assistant is to predominately support both Finance Managers for our London and New York accounts providing consistently efficient and timely responses for all requests. In addition, the Finance Assistant will, at times, be required assist with general office duties.
Responsibilities Finance Key Responsibilities:
• Quick Books / Sage; daily entering details from 7 multiple business bank accounts.
• Concierge Database; daily entering of details from bank accounts.
• Bank statements; annotate official bank statements, reconcile and file accordingly.
• Managing petty cash for office and clients; checking forms, entering information into database and QuickBooks / Sage, processing bank transactions on QuickBooks / Sage and our database, reconciling accounts, credit control, query resolution and filing.
• Month End; assisting with the raising services invoices, generation of statements, saving invoices and statements in the right place ready for sending, generating coding reports and entering invoices into QuickBooks / Sage.
• Banking; paying in all cheques and entering details into sage and database, replenish cash tins, ensuring correct supply of cheque books, paying in books and bank forms.
• Commissions; liaising with the Client teams regarding commission invoices, raising invoices and entering the correct information on Quickbooks / Sage and database, dealing with the payment and debt collection of commission invoices, query resolution and record keeping.
• Office support; ensure all Finance paperwork is filed correctly and all transactions have relevant backup.
• General office management and ad hoc duties Office Assistant Key Responsibilities:
• Purchase office supplies
• Managing supplies to ensure the office does not run low on important items
• Take care of any/all equipment issues, i.e phone, computer, printer, etc.
• Managing maintenance and upgrades where required of all equipment i.e printer, computers, water machine, phone system etc
• Maintain a very organized and clean office and meeting room at all times
• Collect and check the post daily Skills and Experience
• Eye for detail and strong numeracy skills
• Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills; familiarity with QuickBooks or Sage
• Ability to work to tight deadlines/under pressure
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• An extremely proactive and positive manner
• A strong work ethic
• Flexibility and efficiency
This job content specification is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. You may, at times, be required to perform other job related duties outside of the above.
The company is based in SW6 and ideally any employee would live within a reasonable commuting time of the office.