Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/ BRAND MANAGER – NEW OPENING – COMTEMPORARY/CHIC
Position: Sous Chef
My client is a well know high profile chef who has a contemporary new opening in an amazing Shoreditch location!
The Restaurant and Bar is a high end contemporary and cool space offering handcrafted cocktails alongside carefully selected beers, spirits, wines and an ever growing gin collection with modern food offering and 120 cover restaurant operation.
The interior is chic and offers an eclectic dining and drinking experience.
My client is looking for a brand manager or business development manager who will be responsible for driving all new and existing business and improve the restaurants market position and financial growth. To build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals, maintain extensive knowledge of the market alongside maintaining the calendar of events throughout the year.
To maintain close communications and proactively push and assist with the market presence though social media and PR teams.
- Accountable for seeking and securing new business
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisations
- Develop a proactive and strategic sales plan in conjunction with the revenue and agree annual personal business objectives
- Understanding and identifying marketing opportunities
- Attend local networking events as a business representative for the venue
- Producing medium term and long term strategies in conjunction with Soho team
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Support the opening of the new restaurant through delivery of all relevant marketing materials and promotions that are required to ensure a successful launch.
- Ideally previous experience as a brand manager or business development manager
- Ideally previous experience within a high end contemporary restaurant and bar
- Keen and passionate
- Forward thinking
- Savvy approach to a work ethic
What is next?
To apply for this amazing role click below…