Marketing Procurement Lead
Marketing Procurement Lead - Executive Stakeholder Exposure? - London + Flex Working - Cash Rich FTSE 100 - £45,000 - 60,000 + Package
This £ Multi-Billion global enterprise is seeking a passionate Marketing Procurement expert to win over an executive stakeholder community and place procurement in the driving seat. Marketing stakeholders are wired differently to Procurement people - it's not savings that matter but rather how much their money will buy them - so the Firm is looking for a Procurement expert who can collaborate with Marketing to add value for both communities.
As Marketing Procurement Lead you will:-
* Strategically manage £ Multi-Million Marketing procurement projects across mainly ATL but also BTL sub-categories including Creative & Design Agencies, PR, Sponsorship, Digital, Conferences & Events, Market Data & Research, Print etc
* Regularly engage with Marketing SVPs and Directors, influencing them through collaboration and sensitive persuasion, and 'taking them on a journey' to see the value Procurement can bring
* Create a legacy for yourself within previously untapped Marketing Procurement areas, gaining senior sponsors to support your progression to increasingly senior Procurement & Commercial ranks
* ?Mentor a junior Marketing Sourcing Specialist (3 years experience) coaching best-practise procurement
* Significant Marketing Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management experience, with a track record of quick progression (i.e. Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager within 6-8 years)
* Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are a passionate Marketing Procurement specialist looking for accelerated career progression within a highly intelligent and collaborative environment, this could be a great procurement challenge for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, Marketing Procurement, Market Data, buying, purchasing, ATL & BTL Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure