JAVA Software Developer
JAVA Software Developer /s
Multiple positions at various levels
Software Engineer, Web Development , JAVA , Agile / SCRUM
Location - Manchester
Salary - Depends on experience - £28k-45k + Benefits
After a number of large project bid wins, a world leading systems engineering firm urgently seek a substantial number of Software Developers to aggressively grow their software development headcount within their Cyber Security Division, at both their Gloucestershire and Manchester locations - I am therefore keen to speak to British (SC requirement) Software Developers with Java / Web Development skillsets.
These exciting vacancies will see you involved in full life cycle software engineering Cyber Security projects, and you will also have the opportunity to conduct research and development on new software technologies, which will see you, collaborate with multi-disciplined engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
Skills and Experience required:
* Proven commercial experience in Java and Web Services
* Experienced in the use of object oriented design.
* Keen to learn a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science , Software Engineering or other equivalent IT/Engineering subject
* Experience in software development and testing using Java
* Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software that seeks to address challenging IT and security requirements.
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
* British Citizenship is Mandatory - as ability to gain security clearance is a must!
* Experience (or interest) in User Experience techniques (desirable)
* Proficiency in database programming - (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL (desirable)
These are truly excellent career opportunities - on extermely interesting , and important contracts - apply now by sending me your CV and contact telephone number !