SEO Account Executive - Market-leading Search Marketing Agency
Job Title: SEO Account Executive - Market-leading Search Marketing Agency
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000 depending on experience plus benefits including generous rewards scheme, opportunities for flexible working arrangements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Personal Development Plan, pension, food and drinks in the office, sports days, knowledge sharing team meetings, social days out.
About The Market-leading Search Marketing Agency
This performance marketing agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful SEO Account Executive to join their innovative agency. Using their market-leading proprietary digital analytics tools, this B2C digital marketing agency provide data and insight for an impressive roster of heavy-weight B2C brands, along the lines of Asda, ITV, O2, Argos and Wickes. They pride themselves on their data-led approach and ability to maximise ROI for their clients.
This award-winning agency are based in London and offer some of the best company perks out there including a generous reward scheme, Personal Development Plan, flexible working arrangements and fun, sociable events in the offices and outside of work. As a SEO Account Executive you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that support their team to ensure maximum impact and return for their clients. This is the perfect place to begin your career in SEO.
About The SEO Account Executive Role
As a SEO Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on campaigns for big household names whilst developing your skills in account-handling and client management.
Key Responsibilities for the SEO Account Executive:
* Work closely with the account manager to liaise with the client and deliver on their objectives ensuring that the end result is of a high standard
* Identify key areas of improvement on client accounts and learn to build consultative relationships with clients
* Stay up to date with industry best practice guidelines and search engine updates
* Contribute to client meetings and contribute ideas to the overall strategy
* Make your mark on the overall business of the agency by contributing to new business pitches, playing a part in bringing more and more big names onto the client roster.
About The Successful SEO Account Executive
If you are considering a career in SEO and digital marketing or you would like to further develop your skills in this area, this is the perfect agency at which to begin. From your first day, you will begin a 3 month personalised training programme to get you up and running, with continued support from senior staff.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the SEO Account Executive:
* A degree in a relevant subject such as marketing/business or equivalent SEO/digital work experience
* Has a genuine interest in SEO, having carried out personal projects, internships or work experience
* Confident in communicating face to face with customers/clients
* Experienced in Excel and Powerpoint
* Punctual, efficient and organised
* Previous experience with Google Analytics, Adwords and/or Search Console would be a bonus.
The SEO Account Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £20,000 to £26,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the SEO Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.