On-Site Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant - Non sales role
On Site Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant – Non-Sales Recruitment Management role
Non-Sales recruitment role - Strong Admin / IT and compliance skill set a must
(Must have own transport and full driving licence)
Large Warehouse/Distribution Operation / Office recruitment / Recruitment service delivery role
Candidates must have experience in an on-site Recruitment / ideally in an account or contract management environment
Extensive experience of, onsite recruitment, staff quality & Production, that focuses on productivity, improvement and SLA Delivery and KPI Over achievement.
Must be commercially astute and have experience of Key account management. Exposure to demanding client service delivery environment
Basic salary to £26000.00 DOE + kpi bonus scheme
Negotiable benefits packageTHE COMPANY:
• Specialist on site labour provider with quality reputation• Great back office/ senior management support/ great market place reputation• Ambitious plans for the future, profitable and viable business
• Low staff turnover, very established brand in market placeTHE ROLE:
• Demanding service delivery role in a large warehouse and distribution environment• Management of large service team and workforce • Staff retention, training, recruitment, welfare, induction, payroll, training, • Management of total service delivery within SLA agreement THE CANDIDATE:
• proven track record of success in FMCG/ logistics onsite recruitment environment • Capable of working with and managing a team in a 24/7 environment• FMCG management experience is a must and ideally Recruitment experience as well, although training provided
• ambitious over achievers only need apply
• FMCG ONSITE MANAGEMENT experience
• A passion for service delivery
• the ability to carry out a demanding management role
• the desire to work in a structured and driven recruitment environment
The Job Office Ltd is acting as an employment business/ employment agency with regard to this position. We do try to respond personally but due to the volume of daily applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days then please accept that your application is not going to proceed further.
The Job Office Ltd is an employment agency practicing within Recruitment to Recruitment. We offer a confidential service to both client and candidate. We positively welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, no matter what their age, race, gender or lifestyle and those who have the right to live and work in the UK.