Senior Management Accountant
Robert Half are working exclusively with a leading architecture and interior design firm in Central London. The company are renowned for top-end and exquisite design work with a huge base of A-lister clients across London and surrounding areas. They are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance team in their beautiful London based office.
You must possess a qualification in CIMA/ACCA or ACA and have experience producing full sets of Management Accounts. You must be a driven, ambitious and focused individual, with the passion to work in a growing industry and as part of a close-knit finance team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global, well established firm, which allows you to get involved in the following:
· To produce accurate and timely management accounts and information in line with specified timelines ensuring both the P&L and balance sheet items are fully supported and analyzed.
· To provide support and analysis to the business to enable them to make better informed decisions.
· Challenging existing practice by identifying opportunities for efficiencies, automation and streamlining of existing month end activities
· Assist with budgets and forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis
· To assist the portfolio team with identifying areas of opportunity for revenue and profitability growth at show level
· To work with the portfolio team to challenge underlying costs of shows and overheads
· To provide analysis of KPIs, profitability and trends to identify areas of opportunity or concern.
· To act as the key liaison between the finance team and the portfolio team
Salary & Benefits
24 days annual leave
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.