Internal Audit Manager
A global Media business is looking to hire an Internal Audit Manager to join their central London office.
This role has arisen due to the previous Internal Audit Manager recently moving into the business in a senior finance role following 2 successful years in the role.
The role sits in a flat structured team of 8 globally, all at the manager level and reporting into the Global Head of Audit, based in London.
A certain degree of international travel is required but this is highly flexible and shaped largely by your preferences and appetite for travel, typically this is no more than 30% and includes highly desirable destinations across EMEA.
The working culture is highly desirable with great flexibility regarding working hours and working from home. Perks include a free gym, high quality hotels when travelling, a generous daily allowance, among various other benefits.
In terms of types of audit, as a broad guide, you can expect the following split:
- 50% - financial audits
- 30% - operational audits
- 20% - compliance-based audits
- 10% - project assurance/investigations
- Qualified accountant with 1-2 years PQE ideal
- QBE acceptable (e.g. trained in an accountancy practice overseas)
- Either Core Assurance or Risk Advisory backgrounds of interest
- Excellent communicator - able to deal with stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Additional European languages are a definite benefit - there is a current requirement for Portuguese particularly and this would be an advantage for any applicant
- Any exposure to Oracle would be great
- Unfortunately no visa sponsorship is available - the successful candidate will have the right to work in the UK
Please do get in touch with your latest CV ASAP to hear more about this hugely exciting Internal Audit Manager role!