Programmatic Account Manager - Market-leading B2C SEM Agency
Job Title: Programmatic Account Manager - Market-leading B2C SEM Agency
Salary: £30,000 to £42,000 depending on experience plus benefits including generous rewards scheme, opportunities for flexible working arrangements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Personal Development Plan, pension, food and drinks in the office, sports days, knowledge sharing team meetings, social days out.
About The Market-leading Search Marketing Agency
This digital search marketing agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful Programmatic Account Manager to join their innovative agency. Using their market-leading proprietary digital analytics tools, this B2C digital marketing agency provide data and actionable insight for an impressive roster of heavy-weight B2C brands, along the lines of Asda, ITV, O2, Argos and Wickes. They pride themselves on their data-led approach and ability to maximise ROI for their clients.
This award-winning agency focuses on driving online performance for well-known consumer based clients. They are based in London and offer some of the best company perks out there including a generous reward scheme, Personal Development Plan, flexible working arrangements and fun, sociable events in the offices and outside of work. As a Programmatic Account Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that support their team to ensure maximum impact and return for their clients.
About The Programmatic Account Manager Role
As a Programmatic Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to take ownership over the development and growth of the agency's programmatic strategy and provide clients with a service that is a key driving force in achieving a successful overall digital marketing strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Programmatic Account Manager:
* Take ownership over and manage key programmatic accounts, including the development of strategy, responsibility over programmatic budgets, and programmatic performance reporting
* Lead on programmatic client meetings to discuss KPIs and objectives regarding programmatic strategy and spend, as well as liaise with internal staff and departments to be able to contribute to overall search marketing strategy across both Paid and Organic channels
* Ensure that all programmatic deliverables are up to required standard and effectively meet client KPIs
* Support the business development teams by designing programmatic proposals for the on-boarding of new clients.
About The Successful Programmatic Account Manager
If you currently are in an account handling position and have experience managing programmatic accounts and projects, this could be the perfect next step in developing your career at an established and market-leading search marketing agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Programmatic Account Manager:
* 2 years' experience managing accounts with a proven track record in managing programmatic accounts or campaigns successfully
* Experience meeting with clients and developing strategy against KPIs
* Experience using analytics tools to deliver actionable insight
* Knowledge of other channels such as organic, social media, affiliates, email, display
* Google Adwords certification
The Programmatic Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £42,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Programmatic Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.